Commercial Real Estate and Finance Transactions
Since our launch in 2014, American Onshore has provided cost-effective transaction support to top tier investment banks, private equity sponsors and law firms.
Our team experience extends across office, industrial, retail, hotel, health care and assisted living properties. Our work has included:
- Reviewing title, survey and zoning and negotiation of title insurance for over 900 properties;
- Reviewing and abstracting over 350 tenant leases, master leases and ground leases;
- Preparing and managing estoppel certificates for over 900 leases, including 500 in a single transaction, including mailing and tracking;
- Reviewing over 350 service contracts for multifamily properties; and
- Reviewing and abstracting property management agreements, hotel franchise agreements, and golf course management agreements.
Our title, survey and zoning work has included:
- 225 warehouse and logistics properties in a capital markets and balance sheet financing;
- 110 medical office buildings, assisted living facilities and skilled nursing facilities in a financing for the acquisition of a REIT;
- 110 child care facilities in a capital markets financing;
- 95 triple-net leased office, bank and retail properties in a capital markets financing.
Our review and abstract work has included:
- 125 industrial and warehouse leases for acquisitions by a leading private equity sponsor; and
- office leases for three acquisitions by an internationally-owned investment advisor.
We understand the demands of financing, acquisition, sale and M&A transactions. We have assisted or served as co-counsel with four Am Law 100 firms, and many of our lawyers have worked with large law firms.
American Onshore serves clients in New York, North Carolina, Virginia and Washington DC and transactions governed by the laws of these jurisdictions.